Every year in the summer, the Community Foundation’s Grant Review Committee funds programs focusing on Basic Human Needs, Youth Activities, and Arts & Culture. Since 2004, the funds directly managed by the Community Foundation have provided hundreds of thousands of dollars to many Southeast Kansas non-profit projects.
In 2020, the Community Foundation awarded $141,300 to 44 recipients in its General Funds Grant cycle. Awards averaged $3,170 and ranged from $700 to $8,022. Projects in Bourbon, Cherokee, Coffey, Crawford, Labette, Montgomery, Neosho, and Wilson Counties received funding.
General Funds grant applications for 2021 were due by June 30. If you have any questions or would like additional information about our General Funds grants, contact us or email Program Coordinator Sherri Stephens.
- 2020: Grant Celebration Newsletter
- 2019: CFSEK Winter 2019 Newsletter
- 2018: 2018 CFSEK General Funds Grant Awards Announced
- 2017: General Funds Awards Announced
- 2016: 2016 Community Foundation Grants
- 2015: CFSEK Winter 2015 Newsletter
- 2013: CFSEK Winter 2013 Newsletter
- 2012: CFSEK Winter 2012 Newsletter
- 2011: CFSEK December 2011 Newsletter
- 2010: CFSEK December 2010 Newsletter
- 2009: CFSEK 2009 Annual Report
- 2008: CFSEK December 2008 Newsletter
- 2007: CFSEK December 2007 Newsletter
- 2006: CFSEK December 2006 Newsletter
- 2005: CFSEK December 2005 Newsletter
- 2004: CFSEK December 2004 Newsletter