The purpose of the Elm Acres Foundation, Inc. is to provide support for at-risk youth in the Southeast Kansas community (Crawford, Cherokee and Labette counties), including supporting any entities that provide services for at-risk youth.
Since 2017, the Elm Acres Foundation has conducted an annual grant cycle for programs and services for at-risk youth through the Community Foundation of Southeast Kansas. Applications for the 2021 Elm Acres Foundation grant cycle were due by April 30.
- 2021: More Spring 2021 CFSEK Grant & Scholarship Recipients Announced
- 2020: 2020 Spring Grant Recipients Announced
- 2019: The Community Foundation of Southeast Kansas Announces Spring 2019 Grant Recipients
- 2018: Competitive Grant Process Awards 2018 Grant Funding
- 2017: Elm Acres Foundation Grants Awarded