A unique year brings a unique celebration. Normally around this time of year we hold our annual Grant Celebration, a one-night event to recognize all the good works being done in Southeast Kansas by non-profit organizations, schools, churches, and government entities that received CFSEK grants during the year.
This year, we’ve replaced our normal in-person event with a multimedia extravaganza, and it all starts with a special-edition newsletter:
In this issue, you’ll find:
- Welcome from our Board of Trustees president, Ron Rhodes
- Introduction from our Program Coordinator, Sherri Stephens
- Lists of all our 2020 grantees
- Featured stories about 7 of our grantees
- Links to featured videos from 8 of our grantees
- A reminder about Match Day 2020
- … and more!
Once you’re done with the newsletter, why not follow us on Facebook or Twitter to keep up with our latest Grant Celebration posts? Or head over to YouTube, where we’ve collected our series of Grant Celebration videos into a single playlist!
Now, stop reading this post, and let the Grant Celebration begin!